leonardo

adventure and absurdity in making an animated short

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Leonardo to screen for Oscar qualification



'Leonardo' is screening for Oscar qualification this weekend at the Sunset 5 in Los Angles.

Show times are 11:45AM and 12:25PM on the 18th, 19th and 20th.

This is a rare chance to see the film outside a film festival. It is on 35mm with a lovely dolby 5.1 mix. The old fellow is playing with two other qualifying shorts 'Birthday Gift' (animated) and 'After Tomorrow' (Live Action). I don't know what those films are about or anything about them.

Hope you can make it. I am going to be there for the Sunday shows.

7 Comments:

Blogger Francesco F. said...

wow, good luck!
...and beautiful poster at Telluride! :)

3:31 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Best of luck Jim

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Tim M said...

Good Luck! I'm sure it will do great!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jim -

I saw Leonardo at the Chuck Jones in Telluride and loved it. I am wondering about the music, so beautiful. How can I find it?

Congrats on a moving and inspired film, and good luck on the festival circuit.

Cheers,

Marnie

mbdg@sbcglobal.net

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Lee-Roy said...

Hey Jim — I saw the noon screening today in Los Angeles and really enjoyed it! Sorry I didn't come up afterward and say so (if you were there), but I felt too shy. Anyway, I did post about it on my blog. Thought you might like to know. Cheers!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

WOW! Thats Awesome Jim!!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Tony DiStefano said...

I wish I were in La to see it.From all the wonderful artwork you have posted on the blog I hope your movie is a big hit. Hope it comes out on dvd.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


buy unique gifts at Zazzle