leonardo

adventure and absurdity in making an animated short

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Me Pongo las Pilas - "I put on my batteries"

reach for your freedom


you are great. believe it.

I just did these couple of t-shirt designs for a friend Claudia Madina's website, Me Pongo las Pilas. The literal translation of which is "I put on my batteries" The site is only in spanish because it is an educational and community site for people in the latin american community. Her goal is to help people better themselves, get career and life advice and support. She says the idea of the site is "I get smart, I move on with my life". She also tells me that it is going to be huge! And I believe her, she is just too positive not to believe. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


buy unique gifts at Zazzle